To support our growth, KPMG Luxembourg is looking for forward-thinking and passionate people to make a difference to our clients, people and communities. As a leading consulting firm, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and background.
We are looking for our next colleagues to join our Technology Advisory group, which is providing tailor-made solutions in an innovative environment.
Our Technology Advisory group is about defining and implementing solutions to help clients solve their strategic challenges.
About the team
You will play a key role in supporting our clients in their digital transformation journey. You will be a trusted partner and help clients with the challenges they are facing, while leveraging your experience.
We are convinced that we best serve our clients interests when they can access the wider KPMG team; therefore, collaboration with KPMG colleagues is at the core of everything we do. This gives you an excellent opportunity to build and expand your own network and better serve the interests of our clients.
The role and responsibilities
KPMG is looking for Consultants / Cloud Architects / SaaS Analysts / Data Architects who combine a sound understanding of cloud operations and proven experience in the roll-out of cloud driven transformation projects in the financial sector (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS).
While leveraging on your experience, you will join a KPMG team and you will take an active part in:
- The design of new technology offerings,
- The delivery of various types of organizational and business transformation projects, including, but not limited to, strategy and roadmap definition, customer experience improvement, digital strategy definition and implementation, operational efficiency, business process automation, new regulation implementation, banking systems’ selection and implementation, project management & quality assurance, etc.
This is an intellectual challenging role, which requires a highly motivated individual who is proactive, confident, assertive and able to demonstrate drive with a positive and enthusiastic attitude. This is an excellent opportunity to progress in your career and join a leading global advisory firm.
The perfect candidate
- You hold a master’s degree in computer science, or any other technology related domain
- You can demonstrate between 2 and 5 years of experience in consulting or in a presales position
- You have a solid and broad technical culture and can address many domains in the field of information technologies
- You have already been involved in cloud transformation projects (PaaS, SaaS, Data & Analytics)
- You have a good knowledge of the financial sector activities and processes and you understand the main challenges faced by financial institutions today
- You have strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- You are committed to deadlines and can deliver quality, efficient and profitable outcomes
- You have developed excellent presentation and communication skills
- You have willingness and capacity to learn new topics and you can show curiosity (i.e. raises questions) and commitment (eager to develop)
- You are fluent in French and English (German is an advantage)
These are big shoes to fill: are you ready for the next step?
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
If you share our values and vision, we will be delighted to welcome you on board! You will have a unique opportunity to interact effectively and in diplomatic manner across all levels of the organization.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.