KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
As part of our Information Risk Management (IRM) team of our Technology practice, you will support our clients in the efficient management of their technologies to meet their strategic and financial goals. You will assist them in providing in-depth technical and business expertise with state-of-the-art technology mainly in the financial sector. You will be in charge of IT Audit and IT Risk Advisory projects within a multicultural environment. You will put into practice a multidisciplinary approach in relation to internal control over financial reporting, IT and emerging technologies risks, and data protection.
We are seeking outstanding individuals who will enhance a team committed to be the market leader by size and reputation.
As an IT auditor, you will:
- Assist our clients in providing in-depth technical and business expertise with state-of-the-art technology mainly in the Financial Sector.
- Get involved in Audit and Advisory process projects within a multicultural environment.
- Put into practice a multidisciplinary approach in relation to IT risk, emerging technologies, and related regulations.
- Have the opportunity to start your career within a leading global professional services firm.
- Benefit from an excellent exposure to a range of assignments in both Audit and Advisory.
- Acquire relevant technical and methodological expertise.
The perfect candidate
- You have excellent written and oral communications skills in English and French.
- You are studying towards or already have a university degree in Engineering, Sciences or IT with a strong interest in the Financial Sector or in Accounting/Finance with specialization in IT.
- You are curious and passionate about technology and its practical applications.
- Your target is to learn about IT Audit and Technology Risk challenges.
- You are willing to get relevant training programs and certifications.
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.