KPMG Luxembourg is looking for forward-thinking and passionate people to make a difference to our clients, people and communities.
To support our growth, we, at KPMG Luxembourg are looking for a Valuations Manager in Deal Advisory - Corporate Finance team
Based in Luxembourg, this role will be working within our Deal Advisory (Corporate Finance) team on a wide range of valuation and other corporate advisory projects, along with assisting with business development opportunities, ensuring these are carried out to a high quality level.
You will lead teams of Junior and Senior Advisers and report to our Partners to deliver successful projects, ensuring high quality deliverables and analysis, leading edge insights and adding value to our clients. This role will involve exposure to a broad array of sectors and geographies, leveraging with our pan European Deal Advisory network.
The role and responsibilities
- Lead work streams on a broad array of valuation and other corporate advisory projects.
- - Take responsibility for the preparation of detailed financial modelling, financial analysis and the application of a variety of valuation methodologies.
- Take responsibility for the preparation of clear client reports and other deliverables.
- Guide and coach junior team members.
- Identify new business opportunities and pitch to clients, including the preparation and presentation of proposals.
- Network, build and maintain relationships with clients and with our international network.
The perfect candidate
- You have at least 5 years of experience either in corporate finance or investment banking.
- You have executed significant valuation engagements for a range of purposes.
- You hold a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Finance, Business or a related discipline.
- You hold a relevant professional qualification such as CFA or ACCA.
- You have strong leadership and project management skills with the ability to lead teams to produce outstanding results for our clients.
- You possess advanced valuation and financial modeling skills, along with excellent report writing skills.
- You display business acumen/commercial awareness and can identify business development opportunities.
- You are fluent in French and English. German is an asset, along with any other European language.
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.