French/German speaking Trainee AML / Forensic for 6 months - (20000085) (m/f)
KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,800 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
Governance, Regulatory and Compliance continues to be a complex business challenge. As new laws and regulations are introduced, companies’ management needs to ensure that corporate governance standards are adhered to and that robust compliance management systems are in place, especially as non-compliance with regulatory requirements is under increased scrutiny from regulators. In a period of heightened regulatory scrutiny and continuing globalization of AML/CTF regulation, organizations are faced with greater challenges to achieving and maintaining their AML/CTF compliance.
Our Forensic & AML services team, part of our Advisory department is advising clients on how to deal with and meet these regulatory challenges, assisting them in their efforts to prevent, detect and respond to money laundering, corruption and fraud issues.
To support our growth we are currently seeking a Trainee in AML / Forensic (m/f) - Starting date: As soon as possible for 6 months
As a Trainee you will:
- Learn how a wide variety of organizations are working by being involved on multiple engagements such as the review, design and implementation of AML/CTF control framework or remediation exercise
- Review and update KYC/KYT information and documentation
- Assess the adequacy and consistency of the KYC files to ensure compliance with AML/CTF requirements and identify risks
- Assist in the draft or review AML/CTF policies and procedures and any relevant material or document
- Gain solid technical knowledge by working with a broad range of clients across different industries (Banking, Asset Management and Insurance)
- Receive coaching and be part of KPMG tailored training programs allowing you to acquire relevant technical expertise.
The perfect candidate:
- Is within his/her Master studies in either Audit, Finance, Business Law, Engineering / IT or Accounting and will be soon graduated.
- Is a team player, displaying a positive attitude, is eager to learn and able to show autonomy, take ownership and work efficiently
- Is fluent in English and French.
- Having a first experience in AML/CTF or Compliance would be considered as an advantage
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills