KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
KPMG Luxembourg is looking for forward-thinking and passionate people to make a difference to our clients, people and communities. To support our growth, we are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to join our Software Engineering group.
Do you see software engineering as a craftsmanship? Do you believe that the developers' voices must be heard when designing software? Can you challenge requirements with your ideas?
As a Software Engineer, you will work side by side with your peers to learn, enhance and support our existing application portfolio. You will work with business teams to develop innovative solutions in line with our coding standards with longevity and maintainability in mind.
What will you do:
- Bring innovative solutions to complex business problems as a part of agile development team
- Actively participate in various development processes, propose and implement technical solutions
- Develop and maintain primarily front-end solutions and secondarily back-end solutions that connect multiple internal systems
- Provide technical support and guidance to the business users
What will you need:
- Several years of experience in similar position
- You are comfortable working with both front- and back-end technologies.
- You have hands-on experience of working with frontend (ReactJS, Typescript) and backend (.NET or Java) technologies.
- You're comfortable with databases (MongoDB), containers (e.g. Docker, K8s) and UI/UX design.
- You have an eye for layout aesthetics.
- You have great communication and problem-solving skills.
- You're curious about new technologies and you're excited to find ways to implement them in your work.
- You pay attention to details and making sure that things work properly.
- You embrace a continuous improvement mindset.
What could you expect:
- Working with modern technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes and microservice architectures
- Being part of focused, product-oriented team, which aims to develop state-of-the art applications for the Luxembourgish fund industry
- Collaborating with other software engineering teams to build a highly collaborative and innovative culture
If your profile fits with the above description, send us your CV.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.