KPMG Luxembourg combines multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
Our Technical Audit Department of Professional Practice (DPP) is offering you new challenges. Seize the opportunity to increase your skills, grow and develop yourself.
As an IFRS Specialist, you will:
- Provide advice and preAs an IFRS Specialist, you will: Prepare answers for consultation, provide advice and prepare positions on technical questions regarding IFRS related matters
- Review and provide comments on IFRS financial statements that are subject to a specific review requirement
- Support audit teams and clients regarding local regulator’s enforcement reviews
- Design and deliver trainings and workshops for both internal employees and external clients on any IFRS related topic, identify needs for any such trainings
- Invest time and stay up to date with recent developments and amendments to IFRS standards by attending global network calls and IFRS trainings / updates and following on newly issued IFRS materials
- Contribute to internal and external awareness and visibility by writing IFRS blogs
- Prepare ad-hoc audit tools (e.g. guidance, templates, check-lists, etc.)
You will also:
- Be connected and visible to other KPMG functions (tax, advisory and central services)
- Work closely with audit managers and partners to facilitate their daily work
- Enhance your IFRS experience with in-depth technical knowledge / soft skills
- Always be at the forefront of the latest professional developments
The perfect profile:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in audit
- You have strong IFRS knowledge, you are highly motivated to improve your IFRS knowledge and you enjoy tackling complex issues
- You have an experience with preparing or auditing IFRS financial statements, tackling complex IFRS issues and presenting IFRS topics
- You have excellent project management and organizational skills and great presentation skills
- You have a growth mindset and you demonstrate agility, good team spirit and good communication skills
- You have a very good command of English. The knowledge of German and/or French will be considered as a strong asset
If your profile fits the above criteria, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.