With over 1,700 people, KPMG Luxembourg is a leading provider of professional services including audit, tax and advisory services to major national and international clients active in the financial, commercial and industrial sectors.
Our internal Risk Management team is growing, and we are now looking for an Independence Officer to join us. You will be assisting our Independence Team Leader on various topics such as compliance controls and investigations.
We are seeking outstanding individuals who will enhance a team committed to be the market leader by size and reputation
As Independence Officer you will:
- Perform compliance controls in accordance with firm’s procedure in respect to independence
- Assist the Independence Team Leader in the day-to-day management activities;
- Follow-up on administrative tasks and communicate with internal staff;
- Perform and report on ad-hoc investigations related to independence matters identified;
- Provide recommendations and support process owner;
The ideal candidate
- Holds a Master’s degree in a business-related subject (e.g. risk management, audit);
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience in compliance or audit (experience in a Big 4 environment will be considered an advantage).
- Knowledge about EU regulations, IESBA requirements;
- Demonstrate the highest standards of integrity and ethics;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Detail oriented
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships;
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written (French and/or German will be an additional asset);
- Good command of MS-Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills