KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
KPMG Luxembourg is looking for forward-thinking and passionate people to make a difference to our clients, people and communities. To support our growth, we are currently seeking for one Advisor or Senior Advisor in Intelligent Automation.
The Role and Responsibilities
KPMG is looking for passionate people who will be able to leverage their knowledge to transform the way technology supports organizations to increase their performance and maximize their value. Doing so, you will automate business processes, support identification of process optimization opportunities and provide input on infrastructure set-ups, mainly in the financial and corporate sectors.
You will have the ability to grow quickly in a challenging and fast-moving environment, where you will be given significant responsibilities but also the opportunity to contribute your ideas to support our clients in their innovation strategy and their search for operational excellence.
This is a challenging role, which requires a highly motivated individual who is analytical, organized, proactive, assertive and able to demonstrate drive with a positive and enthusiastic attitude. This is an excellent opportunity to progress in your career and join a leading global advisory firm.
The perfect candidate
- You hold a Master’s degree in computer science, or any other IT related domain
- You have 1 year minimum and 3 years maximum of experience in similar position
- You can demonstrate experience with hands-on development in one or more of the market leading RPA platforms (BluePrism, UiPath, etc.)
- You have practical project experience with Microsoft Power Platform or another low-code technology platform
- You are particularly talented in mapping business processes into automation logic
- You are able to program in C# or VBA
- You have strong analytical skills, as well as excellent presentation and communication skills.
- You are fluent in English. French or German as second language is mandatory. Any additional language is considered as an asset.
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.