To support our growth, KPMG Luxembourg is looking for forward-thinking and passionate people to make a difference to our clients, people and communities.
As a leading consulting firm, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and background.
About the team and responsibilities
At KPMG, we truly believe in an Internal Audit function that brings value to its company. An effective Internal Audit function can not only magnify what the company already knows, but present new findings, offer new perspectives, and provide new ways of gleaning such insights.
KPMG automates the delivery of Internal Audit services using the global IA methodology. It allows KPMG to support in-house IA functions by increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of their delivery model, providing a “next generation” experience for KPMG clients.
Your role as an Internal Audit Senior Advisor – Regulatory Advisory Department
You will be involved in assisting our clients with the challenges they are facing in Internal Audit related topics.
As part of our team you will have the opportunity to be involved in projects such as:
- Internal Audit Outsourcing and Co-sourcing. We offer our clients high level of competences and leading technology as well as flexibility. We provide market experience to enhance the assessment of risks, identification of controls and areas of operational improvement
- Assistance with set-up and functioning of Internal Audit Function and Audit Committee, helping the client to implement internal audit standards as well as best market practices (risk matrix, risk assessment and strategic audit plans)
- External quality assessment of Internal Audit, assisting the client to identify any gap, weakness or areas of improvement of its Internal Audit framework
We are convinced that we best serve our clients interests when they can access the wider KPMG team; therefore collaboration with KPMG colleagues is at the core of everything we do. This gives you an excellent opportunity to build and expand your own network and better serve the interests of our clients.
Our clients are expecting us to remain abreast of Internal Audit methodology and solutions and this imply continuous knowledge updating on regulatory topics, market practices and available tools.
Last but not least, growing in a team of passionate industry professionals and actively participating in coaching junior advisers will contribute to the development of your leadership skills.
The perfect candidate
- You hold a Bachelor or Master’s degree in either Audit, Finance or Economics
- You have 2 years of experience in internal audit in the Banking or Asset Management sector, or a similar experience from working in a consultancy firm
- You are a team player
- You are proactive, ambitious and client-driven
- You are fluent in English and German or French
If you share our values and vision, we will be delighted to welcome you on board! You will have a unique opportunity to fully exploit your potential and boost your career. We are committed to developing our people.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.