KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
We are looking for our next colleague to join our IT Advisory department, which is providing tailor-made solutions in an innovative environment.
Our Tech Advisory department is about defining and implementing solutions to help clients solve their strategic challenges.
About the team
You will play a key role in supporting our clients in their transformation journey. You will be a trusted partner and help clients with the challenges they are facing, while leveraging your experience.
We are convinced that we best serve our clients interests when they can access the wider KPMG team; therefore collaboration with KPMG colleagues is at the core of everything we do. This gives you an excellent opportunity to build and expand your own network and better serve the interests of our clients.
Last but not least, you will be trained to pilot and execute projects by acquiring continuous technical knowledge.
Within the team, you will be able to leverage your knowledge to transform the way technology supports organizations to increase their performance and maximize their value. Doing so, you will automate business processes, support identification of process optimization opportunities and provide input on infrastructure set-ups.
Major duties and responsibilities
You will have the ability to grow quickly in a challenging and fast moving environment, where you will be given significant responsibilities but also the opportunity to contribute your ideas to support our clients in their innovation strategy and their search for operational excellence.
This is a challenging role, which requires a highly motivated individual who is really analytical, organized, proactive, assertive and able to demonstrate drive with a positive and enthusiastic attitude. This is an excellent opportunity to progress in your career and join a leading global advisory firm.
Requirements to access to this function
- Education requirements: being enrolled in a Master Degree in Computer Science, or any other Technology related domain
- End-of-studies traineeship only (with internship agreement)
- A first relevant traineeship is an asset
- Fluent in English (French or German as second language is mandatory)
- Knowledge/Technical Skills
- You are interested in or have knowledge in :
- Intelligent Automation, Advanced Data Management, Business Intelligence, Data Analytics/AI
- IT project & program management, in waterfall and agile mode
- IT transformation projects (software package implementation), in one or several typical phases of an IT implementation project (design, testing, migration, cut over and project management), in the following industries : Banking, asset management, insurance or corporate and public sector, specifically on SAP
- IT architecture projects
- IT document management and archiving projects
- IT infrastructure projects (cloud feasibility and transformation, data center migration, migration to SaaS …)
- Software Asset Management projects (methodology, audit, tools)
- You have strong analytical skills, as well as excellent presentation and communication skills
- You have willingness and capacity to learn new topics and you can show curiosity (i.e. raises questions) and commitment (eager to develop)
- You are committed to deadlines and can deliver quality, efficient and profitable outcomes
If you share our values and vision, we will be delighted to welcome you on board! You will have a unique opportunity to interact effectively and in diplomatic manner across all levels of the organization.
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.