KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
KPMG Luxembourg is looking for forward-thinking and passionate people to make a difference to our Clients, People, and Communities. We are looking for a Production Engineer to join our Technology Platform team.
KPMG’s Tech Platform is dedicated to the provision of world-class IT platforms and solutions to the firm. The team plays a leading role in ensuring that all business areas receive a service which allows them to make the best use of Information Technology.
The IT Production Team is responsible to manage IT operation monitoring events and to execute all documented IT process in order to support users service request and deliver news standard IT services.
This role requires a self-motivated individual who is proactive in finding solutions and able to demonstrate drive with a positive and enthusiastic attitude. Your knowledge and communication skills will be required to provide a costumer-focus service.
Major duties and responsibilities
- Act as the single point of contact and manage the first level of support for all IT production incidents trigger by the event management tool.
- Manage the execution of all documented IT Services Request.
- Deliver IT Operation Services for the Demand Management Process using documentation provided by IT Infrastructure and Application Teams.
- Propose and implement process and procedure enhancement for daily activity and service request management.
- Create Knowledge Base documentation for Service Desk team.
- Ensure platform service uptime, monitoring and backup/restore.
- Maintain Linux, Windows Servers and VMware Platform.
- Manage Infrastructure and Application monitoring
General requirements to access to this function
- Hold a university degree in IT Engineering or Computer Sciences, looking for a first job
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes. An ITIL certifications will be an asset.
- Is an effective team player and able to demonstrate initiative, autonomy and flexibility in his work.
- Is dynamic, rigorous, focused on user’s needs and able to work under pressure.
- Brings new ideas and inputs regarding KPMG Platform services.
- Is fluent in English. Any other European language is considered as an asset.
If your profile fits with the above description, send us your CV!
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.