KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
KPMG Luxembourg is looking for forward-thinking and passionate people to make a difference to our clients, people and communities. To support our growth, we are currently seeking for one Information Technology Project Coordinator.
The Role and Responsibilities
You will help IT Project Managers to manage projects from the creation of the business requirement to the project closure, meaning that you will :
- Work closely with the business to collect the needs, define the scope and write the business requirements
- Prepare the business case for the project requestor to create
- Perform project planning and scheduling
- Take the lead on project administration tasks
- Prepare monitoring progress and budget against the project delivery plan
- Ensuring effective and timely communication to project stakeholders
- Report project status on project portfolio
- Coordinate the collaboration with project sponsor, provider, IT teams
- Help to identify, report and manage the risks during the project
- Coached by experienced PM
You will have the ability to grow quickly in a challenging and fast-moving environment, where you will be given significant responsibilities but also the opportunity to contribute your ideas to support innovation strategy.
The perfect candidate
- You hold a Master’s degree in computer science, or any other IT related domain
- You have a first experience in similar position (traineeship or first job) of maximum 2 years
- You can demonstrate knowledge in project management methodology (PMI, Prince2, PMP, etc.)
- You have practical project experience with MS Visio and MS Project
- You are particularly talented with the MS Pack office
- You have IT general knowledge skills and IT architecture skills
- You have strong analytical skills, as well as excellent presentation and communication skills
- You are fluent in English. French or German as second language is an asset.
This is a challenging role, which requires a highly motivated individual who is analytical, organized, proactive, assertive and able to demonstrate drive with a positive and enthusiastic attitude. This is an excellent opportunity to progress in your career and join a leading global firm.
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.