KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
KPMG Luxembourg is looking for forward-thinking and passionate people to make a difference to our clients, people and communities. To support our growth, we are looking for a Junior Java Software Engineer to join our Software Engineering group.
Do you see software engineering as a craftsmanship? Do you believe that the developers' voices must be heard when designing software? Can you challenge requirements with your ideas?
As a Junior Developer you will work side by side with your peers to learn, enhance and support our existing application portfolio. You will work with business teams to develop innovative solutions in line with our coding standards with longevity and maintainability in mind.
Major duties and responsibilities :
- Bring innovative solutions to complex business problems
- Participate to development processes; propose and implement technical choices
- Develop and maintain back end solutions that connect multiple internal systems
- Provide application support to the business team
Requirements to access to this function:
- 1 to 3 years (maximum) of experience in a similar position
- Experience with Java and Spring Boot
- Experience with Git
- Experience with SQL and comfortable with writing and analyzing SQL queries
- Knowledge of Maven
- Fluent in English
Will be considered as an asset:
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with the Azure DevOps platform
- Experience with Hibernate
- Knowledge of Python
If your profile fits with the above description, send us your CV.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.