KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,800 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
Our Fund Distribution team provides asset managers with a complete service offering to register and notify investment funds (i.e. UCITS and AIF) for marketing purposes abroad and to maintain the registration status. The work combines finance, administration, regulation and communication in a global context. It includes preparing files for submission, coordination with counterparties and regulatory watch. As our growth continues, we are currently looking for a junior profile to join the team. This role requires a highly motivated individual who is proactive, confident and assertive, able to demonstrate drive with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
As part of our team you will:
- Assist clients in the registration of funds in cross border jurisdictions internationally;
- Liaise with regulators, lawyers, clients and third-party service providers;
- Research cross-border notification procedures in EU and non-EU countries;
- Deal with the administrative practice of fund registration by ensuring compliance with regulations, a high level of accuracy and respecting deadlines.
The perfect candidate
- You hold a degree in Law, Finance, Business Administration, Economics or Foreign Languages.
- You are keen to learn and want to develop your technical expertise.
- You have excellent writing skills.
- You display good organizational skills, can handle many tasks at once and are able to respect deadlines.
- You are a strong team player and client-driven.
- You are fluent in English and German
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.