KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading tax firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
Part of the Tax department, our Commerce and Industry Tax team is looking for forward-thinking and passionate collaborators to make a difference to our clients, people and communities for September 2021.
We are seeking outstanding individuals who will enhance a team committed to be the market leader by size and reputation.
As Junior Tax Accountant, you will:
- Do the preparation of corporate tax returns for our national and international clients.
- Be in charge of the analysis of accounting information as well as the preparation of tax provisions and specific tax reporting.
- Be part of a multicultural team of young and dynamic professionals, you will not only have the opportunity to work closely with colleagues from other functions within our office, but with colleagues worldwide.
The perfect candidate
- You hold a university degree (2 years or Bachelor's degree) in Accounting Economics, or equivalent.
- You are organized and confident in your ability to deliver the best level of service to our clients.
- Your are flexible and open minded in your work approach and display a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- You believe in continuously learning to improve and develop your skills and are interested in developing you career with a leading international tax firm.
- Fluency in English and German or French is required (Luxembourgish will be considered as an advantage).
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.