KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
Being a Tax Advisor among 300 Tax experts, involves to work closely in an international environment together with the KPMG network, clients and tax authorities. Advice our clients on their structure and their transactions and assist them to navigate the ever evolving tax environment to take well informed business decisions.
Our Financial Tax department is looking for forward-thinking and motivated trainees to join their team and make a difference to our clients, people and communities as of September 2021.
We are seeking outstanding individuals who will enhance a team committed to be the market leader by size and reputation.
As a Tax Advisor, you will:
- Be part of a multicultural team of Tax experts based in Luxembourg, interconnected in a global tax network
- Be part of an international team you will work closely with our experienced consultants and have extensive contact with colleagues worldwide,
- Be the point of contact of the client and as such will coordinate the work in cross-borders matters with the local tax advisors and will conduct international tax surveys,
- Work within international legal frameworks and have to consider tax, accounting and finance aspects as well as IT and web-based applications to help our clients to maximize their value by implementing comprehensive tax strategies,
- Collaborate in a young team to find innovative and tailor-made solutions in all areas of tax including tax structuring and transactions, drafting tax memos and opinions for our local and international clients,
- Provide clients with advisory services related to their automatic exchange of information obligations and will assist them in their FATCA/CRS reporting and QI audits,
- Provide all corporate tax compliance services for direct tax purpose including corporate tax returns, tax reviews, insurance premium tax returns and tax due diligence.
The perfect candidate
- You hold a Master degree majoring in Economics, Finance or Tax Law and want to learn and develop continually,
- You display a positive and enthusiastic attitude and are able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure,
- Accuracy and curiosity are keys to succeed for this role,
- You are proficient in both English and French or German (Luxembourgish will considered as an advantage).
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.