KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
Our Tax department is currently looking for new talented Junior Tax Advisors to join the Alternative Investments sectors team as of September 2021.
Being a Tax adviser in a team of 300 Tax Experts involves to work closely to clients and tax authorities, within an international environment. You will collaborate with the international KPMG network on cross-borders cases. Advising our clients on their structure and their transactions, you will assist them to take decisions through a constantly evolving tax framework.
We are seeking outstanding individuals who will enhance a team committed to be the market leader by size and reputation.
As a Junior Tax Advisor, you will:
- You will advise our clients on the tax aspects of corporate and fund structures investing in Alternative Investments.
- Coordinate the input of various KPMG teams locally and internationally to provide a truly integrated service to our local and international clients.
- Assist our clients to navigate the ever evolving tax environment to take well informed business decisions.
The perfect candidate:
- You hold a Master's degree majoring in Economics or Tax Law and wants to learn and develop continually.
- You display a positive and enthusiastic attitude and is able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
- You demonstrate intellectual rigor and curiosity.
- You are fluent in English and German or French. Luxembourgish is considered as an advantage.
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.