KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading tax firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
Being part of a team of 300 Tax Experts involves to work closely to clients and tax authorities, within an international environment. You will collaborate with the international KPMG network on cross-borders cases. Advising our clients on their structure and their transactions, you will assist them to take decisions through a constantly evolving tax framework.
Our Financial Services team is looking for forward-thinking and passionate people to join the team as from September 2021 to make a difference to our clients, people and communities.
We are seeking outstanding individuals who will enhance a team committed to be the market leader by size and reputation.
As Business Officer, you will:
- Work with the management to meet business needs of the clients,
- acquire data from clients, perform controls and certify their accuracy,
- Analyze figures, create databases and provide reports intended to be used by the clients,
- Manage a demanding and reactive workload in a responsive way to assist the Business to meet the clients requirements.
The perfect candidate
- Holds a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business administration, finance or economics,
- Has a good knowledge of accounting and an excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office tools especially Excel – (For example able to manipulate/extrapolate data; create formulas; present information in variety of formats; import and export figures),
- Is organized and confident in your ability to deliver the expected level of service to our clients,
- Is rigorous and meticulous in your work approach and display a positive and enthusiastic attitude,
- Is Fluent in English and French or German.
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.