KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1800 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
Governance, Regulatory and Compliance continues to be a complex business challenge. As new laws and regulations are introduced, companies’ management needs to ensure that corporate governance standards are adhered to and that robust compliance management systems are in place, especially as non-compliance with regulatory requirements is under increased scrutiny from regulators. In a period of heightened regulatory scrutiny and continuing globalization of AML/CTF regulation, organizations are faced with greater challenges to achieving and maintaining their AML/CTF compliance.
Our Forensic & AML services team, part of our Advisory department is advising clients on how to deal with and meet these regulatory challenges, assisting them in their efforts to prevent, detect and respond to money laundering, corruption and fraud issues.
As a Manager you will have the opportunity to:
- Lead projects in the frame of advisory assignments such as:
- Review, design and implementation of AML/CTF control framework
- Review and preparation of ML/TF risk assessment
- AML/TAX remediation
- AML/CTF compliance assistance
- Provide clients with AML/CTF training and updates Work with a broad range of clients across different industries (Banking, Asset Management and Insurance)
- Promote our service offerings externally, engage in go-to-market and business development efforts, including the preparation of proposals for prospective clients and client presentations, marketing materials.
- Maintain an awareness of current marketplace issues and stay up-to-date with emerging regulatory requirements and guidance.
- Actively participate in the management and development of junior advisers to Assistant Managers
The Perfect candidate will have:
- University degree or equivalent in Business, Economics, Law or other relevant subjects
- 4 to 5 years of experience in AML/CTF/KYC, fraud, bribery and corruption, sanction regimes within the financial sector, or a similar experience within a consulting firm with similar activities
- Solid understanding of Luxembourg and international AML/CTF regulatory framework
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to apply sound reasoning when delivering services to clients
- Strong attention to details, ability to manage teams and multiple priorities
- Fluency in English and French, German will be an asset
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.