KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
In an ever faster changing Regulatory environment, companies are facing complex and evolving Reporting and Tax Compliance obligations; we see the active management of reporting and tax compliance requirements as a way for businesses to realize their full potential in an agile, efficient and progressive way. Our team assist clients to be up-to-date with all new tax reporting requirements in Europe and more widely i.e. Asia and US.
We are seeking outstanding individuals who will enhance a team committed to be the market leader by size and reputation.
As a Manager you will:
- Analyze accounting and financial data from Asset Managers and Asset Servicers in order to lead the production of Investor tax reporting in UK, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Italy and even more.
- Proactively assist in the management of product (tax regime) development through our innovative technology in cooperation with the network and the project team.
- Participate in developing new features in our proprietary tools and implementation projects following internal control framework.
- Coordinate and liaising with internal and external parties and create strong relationships with clients.
- Contribute to the Tax watch for the benefit of our clients.
- Actively participate to the change management activities and drive the integration into the team.
- Train and coach the team members and oversee the production delivery.
The perfect candidate:
- Has a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Has a minimum of 5 years of experience in Investor tax reporting ie be able to calculate and compile tax reporting according to UK, Austrian, German, Italian, Swiss, Belgian tax rules;
- Will be actively involved in business development activities and will be able to identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients.
- Has knowledge of various accounting standards and principles (Lux GAAP, IFRS, US GAAP) and has strong analytical skills.
- Is a team player willing to share your experience and have excellent communication skills.
- Is Client & Solution oriented with proactive behavior.
- Has the ability to develop new approaches and solutions.
- Has a very good command of MS Office (e.g. xlsx, ppt).
- Is fluent in English, German or French would be an asset.
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.