KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,800 employees and more than 65 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
KPMG Luxembourg is looking for forward-thinking and passionate people to make a difference to our Clients, People, and Communities. We are looking for 2 .NET Software Engineers to join our Software Engineering team.
Do you see software engineering as craftsmanship? Do you believe that the developer's voice must be heard when designing software? Can you challenge requirements with your ideas? Do you think less is more?
As a Senior Developer, you will work side by side with your peers to learn, enhance and support our existing application portfolio. You will work with project teams to develop innovative solutions in line with our coding standards with longevity and maintainability in mind.
Major duties and responsibilities
- You will participate to estimation and development processes, propose, justify and implement technical choices
- Develop and maintain Web and Backend solutions that connect multiple internal systems
- Bring innovative solutions to complex business problems
- Create software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives
- Support the team’s professional development, technology coaching and share the responsibility for the team and its proper functioning
General requirements to access to this function
- Education requirements: University degree in Computer Science or related
- Work experience requirements: a first relevant experience in a similar position
- Strong knowledge of .NET + .NET Core technologies and related patterns: ASP.NET, MVC, services architectures like Web Services or Web API
- Practical knowledge of object-oriented design (OOD) patterns for separation of concerns, code reusability, security, and performance
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL and comfortable writing and analyzing complex queries/stored Procedure
- Understanding of End-to-End Lifecycle Process and Tool Set
- Fluent in English
Will be considered as an asset:
- Experience with test-driven development, unit testing, and knowledge on security aspects of software engineering
- Experience with Git, Docker, RabbitMQ or any other messaging queueing system, CI/CD practices
- Experience with any frontend framework React / Angular / Vue / Svelte
- Experience with MongoDB, Kubernetes, Azure DevOps platform, ELK, Prometheus
- Software development best practices and methodologies such as Agile, Scrum or XP
If your profile fits with the above description, send us your CV!
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.