With over 1,700 people, KPMG Luxembourg is a leading provider of professional services including audit, tax and advisory services to major national and international clients active in the financial, commercial and industrial sectors.
To support its growth, KPMG Luxembourg is looking for a forward-thinking and passionate Operations Coordinator to make a difference to our clients and communities, as part of our Investment Services department. Our team assist clients to be up to date with all new tax reporting requirements in Europe and more widely i.e. Asia and US.
As a Operations Coordinator you will have a key role as you will provide support to the operational team by conducting analysis on current processes and design continuous improvement plans to ensure efficiency in daily operations. This is an ideal opportunity to share and develop your idea, to be in direct contact with clients and to work in a very dynamic environment, where proactivity and determination are valued skills.
We are seeking outstanding individuals who will enhance a team committed to be the market leader by size and reputation
As Operations Coordinator, you will
- Manage the communication and relationship with internal clients and stakeholders;
- Collaborate with the team leaders and managers to monitor the workload and production status of the team;
- Coordinate and follow-up the production pipeline by designing organisational tools;
- Collect information to prepare supporting material for billing purpose and monitoring of relevant WIP;
- Manage internal risk aspects of each business job;
- Follow-up projects to ensure target date and provide regular status for management review;
- Prepare KPI reports and participate to the digitalization of such oversight reports;
- Prepare and assist to client meetings and ensure a proper follow-up with all stakeholders;
- Support in issuing contracts and participate to ad-hoc projects;
The perfect candidate
- Bachelor degree
- Between 2 and 5 years of experience in a similar function
- Fluency in English, German and French is considered as a plus
- Good understanding of the fund industry
- Excellent command of MS Office, especially on PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Excellent organisational & written and oral communication skills
- Client & Solution oriented with proactive behaviour
- Detail-oriented & critical thinking profile
If your profile fits the above description, please apply with your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.