KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
A career in KPMG's Consulting department dedicated to the Asset Management & Alternative Investments (AM/AI) will give you the opportunity to work on up to date challenges and serve clients with tailor-made solutions. Within our team you will find a dynamic environment where you will be empowered to share your ideas and suggestions from the very first day.
Within the AM/AI Consulting team, you will support our clients face a wide range of risk management and regulatory issues directly related to the funds they have under management. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary and dynamic team where you will develop your skills and the most important; make an impact. You will quickly recognize the direct impact these have on real life operations at Management Companies and Alternative Investment Fund Managers.
As a Quantitative Risk Adviser / Senior Adviser you will:
- Support engagements related to internal risk or valuation model validation, financial risk measurement and reporting, risk modelling, product development.
- Design, implement and review risk / financial models across a large spectrum of activities, encompassing Market Risk, Liquidity Risk, Credit Risk, Sustainability Risks.
- Assist our clients in operationalizing efficient risk management framework in adequacy with asset management regulatory requirements (AIFMD/UCITS).
- Accompany our clients in the management of risks and the development of quantitative models to be applied mainly in financial domains and specifically asset management.
- Develop innovative solutions involving quantitative models for an ultimate practical application adapted to our clients' needs.
The perfect candidate:
- Master or doctorate level, ideally in a quantitative field (applied mathematics, mathematics, physics or quantitative finance).
- Experience in consulting or in Asset Management is a strong asset.
- Ability to work autonomously, achievement motive and results-oriented attitude.
- Excellent analytical and synthetic skills, along with can-do attitude and problem solving.
- Fluent in English. French or German will be an asset.
If your profile fits the above description, send us your English CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.