DEFEFEKPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
Risk Consulting delivers a wide range of risk related services to our clients. We support the banking sector to ensure that institutions have adequate strategies, processes and methodologies in place to ensure a sound coverage of their financial and non-financial risks and a robust capital and liquidity management, in line with their business strategy and taking into account the legislative and regulatory landscape (Basel, CRR/CRD, SREP, BRRD etc.). For such missions, our consultants apply their analytical skill set coupled with a variety of qualitative and quantitative tools to set up strategic planning and risk management processes and tools, to help our clients achieve their goals. Our engagements are a mix of short and long duration, client-site and office-based work in Luxembourg and across borders.
We are seeking outstanding individuals who will enhance a team committed to be the market leader by size and reputation.
As an Advisor you will:
- Set up, review and improve internal control and risk management frameworks (policies, procedures, methodologies) in line with Luxembourg and EU-wide regulation.
- Set up, review and improve capital and liquidity management frameworks, including the internal capital/liquidity adequacy allocation process (IC/LAAP).
- Develop, implement, and review risk models and stress testing models for credit risk, market risk, interest rate risk in the banking book (IRRBB), counterparty credit risk, liquidity risk and operational risk.
- Develop solutions for integrated financial planning and projection of capital and liquidity requirements from prudential and bank-internal point of view.
- Support credit institutions in setting up and reinforcing their crisis management arrangements, i.e. capital and liquidity contingency planning and recovery and resolution planning.
- Define and review banks’ business models and service offering in line with applicable regulatory requirements, risk management provisions, competitive environment and macroeconomic conditions.
- Perform regulatory assessments and provide advice based on provisions of national and international regulation, such the Basel framework, CRR/CRD, SREP, BRRD, EBA Guidelines, CSSF Circulars etc.
The perfect candidate:
- You are passionate about finance and economics, financial markets and financial institutions.
- You hold a Master’s or equivalent diploma degree, preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Law, Mathematics/Statistics, or similar.
- You have ideally gained a first experience in financial services during an internship in a financial institution or consultancy firm.
- You have an analytical and problem-solving mindset and are able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
- You are a team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, displaying a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- You are fluent in English. German and/or French language skills will be considered an advantage.
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.