KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
At KPMG Luxembourg, we design and deliver the technological and quantitative tools supporting our Client’s competitive edge. Our services are founded on a blend of advanced computational, financial and technological capabilities, aiming at the delivery of high value added services for the financial industry.
Our Risk Advisory team offer consulting services and products on Risk and Investment Management, IT systems integration and Regulatory reporting topics for investment funds, asset managers and banks.
In reason of the ongoing expansion of our service offering, we are currently looking for new outstanding individuals to join our team and contribute to the development of risk management (investment risk, liquidity risk), reporting products (SolvencyII, CRR, PRIIPS), data (investment and market data integration processes) and quantitative finance services for our international Clients.
This is an ideal opportunity to gain solid technical knowledge in the risk management and investments fields. The position will give you excellent exposure to a range of assignments in a very dynamic environment, where proactivity and determination are valued skills.
A career in KPMG's Risk Advisory department provides you with hands-on opportunities to learn manage our clients by implementing risk management frameworks and monitoring portfolio risk & compliance.
Main areas of work will include:
- The development and provision of technological products for risk and investment management, financial reporting, risk modelling and valuation.
- The supervision of compilation of scripts for data management, risk modelling, transformation, and data quality control.
- The performance of analysis on investment risk management calculations, reviews of processes and data for liquid and alternative assets’ portfolios.
- The support of product development activities, including ideation, market assessment, architecture, implementation and phase-in
- The management of onboarding of new funds into the risk platform
- By being in direct contact with our client and other stakeholders, you will autonomously handle technical inquiries to ensure service quality and client satisfaction.
The perfect candidate
- You hold a degree in Finance, Economic, Mathematic, Risk Management or Data Science.
- You have ideally gained 5- 8 years’ experience in one of the following sectors: risk management, investment compliance, investment management, financial reporting, financial data management.
- You have strong knowledge about risk and investment management and/or fund regulation (UCITS, AIFMD) and/or institutional investor Reporting (VAG, Solvency II, CRR/CRD IV, GroMiKV, etc.)
- You have strong knowledge of financial instruments, risk and investment management concepts.
- Practical programming/scripting and database management systems skills will be considered as an advantage.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You are fluent in English, French or German will be considered as a strong asset.
If your profile fits the above description, send us your english CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.