KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities.
As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
We are seeking outstanding individuals who will enhance a team committed to be the market leader by size and reputation.
The role and responsibilities
A career in KPMG's Risk Services provides you with hands-on opportunities to learn how to develop and implement risk management solutions to increase the value for our clients.
You will be part of larger team, helping our clients in the analysis and implementation of quantitative risk management solutions and pricing methodologies in line with best practice.
One major part of your job will be to participate in the design and implementation phase of new solutions is the wide field of quantitative risk solutions, including implementing pricing methodologies, developing algorithms and handling market and client data.
The perfect candidate
- You hold a Master degree in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Quantitative Finance, applied Computer Science or similar.
- You have a sound understanding of software development, programming language and computing environments (e.g. Matlab, python java, C++, etc.)
- You are interested in quantitative topics such as stochastic calculus, probability, linear algebra, statistical inference and machine learning
- You are interested in financial instruments, including traded securities, derivatives and structured products
- You are technically inclined, capable of working in technical processes and quickly adapt to new systems
- You have an understanding of basic risk measures (such as VaR and Expected Shortfall).
- You have 2 - 4 year working experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English. German and/or French will be considered as an advantage.
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.