To support our growth, KPMG Luxembourg is looking for forward-thinking and passionate people to make a difference to our clients, people and communities. As a leading consulting firm, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and background.
KPMG Advisory is about defining and implementing solutions to help clients solve their strategic challenges.
About the team and responsibilities:
Within KPMG, People & Change Advisory Services aim at delivering a full range of Human Resources Services to our customers.
The People & Change advisory team supports small to large organizations across a wide range of sectors in designing, implementing and/or optimizing their HR strategies, policies, and practices.
Our key People & Change service networks: HR Strategy and Processes, Talent Management, Rewards and Benefits, HR Digital and Change Management.
As part of a multicultural and multidisciplinary team, you will be involved in multiple HR assignments related to e.g.:
- HR transformation and optimization (program, process, policies reviews and development)
- Workforce transformation (workforce shaping, employee experience, values and behaviors)
- People & Culture (change management, employee engagement, inclusion & diversity)
- Job evaluation (job description, job grading, career path)
- Talent management (talent acquisition, competency framework, performance management, succession plans)
- Compensation and benefits (remuneration survey, salary benchmark, remuneration structure)
You will contribute to the development of our services by designing and implementing innovative HR solutions (HR digital, HR analytics).
You will identify and build new opportunities by establishing and leveraging client relationships.
You will contribute to preparation of proposals and new business development activities for potential clients
This role will give you the opportunity to be in direct contact with our clients and therefore demands strong interpersonal skills and commercial acumen.
You will be enrolled in our KPMG tailored training program allowing you to acquire additional relevant technical expertise. This is an excellent opportunity to progress in your career and join a leading global advisory firm within the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
The perfect candidate:
- You hold a master's degree in HR or comparable studies
- You have 3-5 years of relevant experience in HR or in a similar role
- You gained experience in customer service
- You have strong organizational skills
- You are self-starting and motivated
- You have knowledge of Luxembourg HR policies and practices
- You have a good command of MS Office
- You speak fluently French and English (Luxembourgish/German are a plus)
If your profile fits the above description, send us your English CV and cover letter.
If you share our values and vision, we will be delighted to welcome you on board! You will have a unique opportunity to fully exploit your potential and boost your career. We are committed to developing our people.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.