Senior Consultant in Forensic and AML - (21000030) (m/f)
KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,800 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
Governance, Regulatory and Compliance continues to be a complex business challenge. As new laws and regulations are introduced, companies’ management needs to ensure that corporate governance standards are adhered to and that robust compliance management systems are in place, especially as non-compliance with regulatory requirements is under increased scrutiny from regulators. In a period of heightened regulatory scrutiny and continuing globalization of AML/CTF regulation, organizations are faced with greater challenges to achieving and maintaining their AML/CTF compliance.
Our Forensic & AML services team, part of our Advisory department is advising clients on how to deal with and meet these regulatory challenges, assisting them in their efforts to prevent, detect and respond to money laundering, terrorism financing, tax evasion, corruption and fraud issues.
To support our growth, we are currently seeking a Forensic and AML Senior Consultant - Starting date: As soon as possible
As a Forensic and AML Senior Consultant you will among others:
- Review and analyze KYC documentation and files of clients as part of remediation exercise, periodic reviews for among others private banks, transfer agents, management companies;
- Review and analyze transactions and client’s behavior to detect any inconsistency vis-à-vis of the KYC information obtained as well as to identify any ML/TF or tax risk indicator
- Assess the AML/CTF control framework including the review and analysis of AML/CTF policies and procedures, the controls and systems (including Transaction Monitoring (“TM”) systems) to ensure compliance with local and/or global regulatory AML/CTF requirements.
- Assist in the development or improvement of AML compliance programs
- Constantly remain informed of AML/CTF regulations and standards as well as changes Leverage your expertise and knowledge to junior consultants and supervise their day to day activities
- Gain solid technical knowledge by working with a broad range of clients across different industries (Banking, Asset Management and Insurance)
The perfect candidate:
- Has at least a BTS or Bachelor degree in either Audit, Finance, Business Law or Criminal Law
- Is a team player, displaying a positive attitude, showing autonomy, taking ownership and is quality driven and committed
- Has at least 3 years of experience in AML/CTF, Financial Crime or Compliance
- Is fluent in English and French.
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills