With over 1,700 people, KPMG Luxembourg is a leading provider of professional services including audit, tax and advisory services to major national and international clients active in the financial, commercial and industrial sectors.
KPMG’s Global Mobility & People Services (GMPS) practice brings together a wealth of tax, technology, creativity, immigration and mobile administration services to help improve business processes to support its growth. The team is currently looking for new colleagues to join them as from January or February 2021.
We are seeking outstanding individuals who will enhance a team committed to be the market leader by size and reputation.
The roles and responsibilities
- As part of a dynamic and multicultural team, this will be a perfect opportunity for the Senior Tax accountant to be at the nerve center of a client's business and gain a solid technical knowledge of personal and international taxation, as well as a privileged insight into how different businesses operate. On a day-to-day basis, the Senior Tax Accountant will:
- Enjoy being exposed to global clients and international colleagues,
- Search to work with an established management team who will develop his/her skills and knowledge,
- Be the first point of contact with our clients,
- Prepare and review multiple individual tax, payroll taxes and social security reporting.
- Have other duties as assigned
The perfect candidate
- Holds a university degree (2 years or Bachelor's degree) in Accounting or equivalent, and want to learn and develop continually, and/or
- Has an experience of 3 years in a similar function,
- Is organized and confident in its ability to deliver the expected level of service to our clients,
- Has learning agility and analytical mindset,
- Is open minded in its work approach and displays a positive and enthusiastic attitude,
- Is able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure,
- Has some experience in payroll processing, which is considered as “a must”,
- Is proficient in either French or English, as well as in German (Luxembourgish is considered as an advantage).
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.