Senior/Assistant Manager - AML/KYC & Risk Officer - (2100004Q) (m/f)
KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
At KPMG Luxembourg, we design and deliver the technological and quantitative tools supporting our Client’s competitive edge. Our services are founded on a blend of advanced computational, financial and technological capabilities, aiming at the delivery of high value added services for the financial industry.
Our Risk Advisory team offers consulting services and products on Risk and Investment Management, IT systems integration and Regulatory reporting topics for investment funds, asset managers and banks.
As a Senior / Assistant Manager in the Risk Advisory team, you will ensure that client and engagement evaluations and Know Your Customers (KYC) & Anti-Money Laundering (AML) assessments are produced in accordance with KPMG policy, local AML requirements and to the required quality standards.
You will contribute actively to the team risk management organization by being the main point of contact within the team and the link to the Risk Management Department. You will contribute to enhance the risk mindset in the firm.
Role and responsibilities:
As part of the team, you will:
- Prepare Independence evaluation, clients evaluations and AML assessments
- Perform KYC/AML research and assessments in collaboration with the engagement teams
- Prepare engagement risks evaluation
- Provide KYC & AML training to end users
- Supervise and coach junior team members
The perfect candidate:
- You hold a bachelor's degree or a higher education level in business or compliance
- You have 3 to 5 years of relevant experience through which you developed a solid knowledge of AML rules, ideally on Luxembourg ones
- You are proficient with client identification processes and analysis of KYC documents
- You are a team player with strong communication skills
- You are proactive and result driven
- You demonstrate strong analytical skills
- You are fluent in English. French and German are considered as an asset
If you share our values and vision, we will be delighted to welcome you on board! You will have a unique opportunity to fully exploit your potential and boost your career. We are committed to developing our people.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.