KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds
The asset management industry is confronting an era of unprecedented changes, demanding for advanced solutions to navigate through complex market and regulatory challenges. At KPMG Luxembourg, we ideate, design and deliver the technological and quantitative tools supporting our Client’s competitive edge Our services are founded on a blend of advanced computational, financial and technological capabilities, aiming at the delivery of high-value added services for the financial industry.
Our Risk Advisory team offer consulting services and products on Risk and Investment Management, IT systems integration and Regulatory reporting topics for investment funds, asset managers and banks. The team you will be part of specializes in assisting our Clients across the development of risk management products and in providing risk data and quantitative finance services.
This is an ideal opportunity to gain solid technical knowledge in the risk management and investments fields. The position will give you excellent exposure to a range of assignments in a very dynamic environment, where proactivity and determination are valued skills.
A career in KPMG's Risk Advisory department provides you with hands-on opportunities to learn how to support our clients in implementing risk management frameworks, defining sound financial valuation techniques and monitoring portfolio risk & compliance.
Main areas of work will include:
- The development and servicing of technological products for risk and investment management, financial reporting, risk modelling and valuation
- The review and validation of the risk figures computed by the tool in relation to the Commitment and Value at Risk calculation, as well as Stress testing and Liquidity risk assessment
- The implementation and monitoring of the Investment Compliance rules based on the relevant fund restrictions
- The data requirements definition for the onboarding of new funds into the risk platform
- You will autonomously handle technical inquiries to ensure service quality and client satisfaction
- You will be involved in the whole spectrum of product development, including ideation, market assessment, architecture, implementation, testing and phase-in.
- By being in direct contact with our client and other stakeholders, you will autonomously handle technical inquiries to ensure service quality and client satisfaction.
The perfect candidate:
- You hold a degree in Finance, Economics, Risk Management or Business mathematics.
- You have ideally gained 2 - 5 years’ experience in one of the following sectors: risk management, investment management, financial reporting, regulatory compliance.
- Any practical experience in fund and banking regulation, especially in respect to UCITS, AIFMD, CRD/CRR, investment compliance and risk management will be considered as an advantage.
- You have solid knowledge of financial instruments, risk and investment management concepts.
- You are not an IT expert, but you are technically affine: practical programming/scripting skills will be considered as an advantage (Matlab, Python...).
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You are fluent in English. German and/or French language skills will be considered as an advantage.
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.