KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading Tax firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
KPMG Luxembourg is looking for forward-thinking and passionate people to join the team as from September 2021 to make a difference to our clients, people and communities.
We are seeking outstanding individuals who will enhance a team committed to be the market leader by size and reputation.
As a Tax Advisor, you will:
- Advise our local and international clients from the Commerce and Industry sector on Luxembourg and international tax aspects, at every important step of their business growth. This requires good knowledge of international tax rules (like the OECD model convention and European tax law), as well as Luxembourgish tax law and jurisprudence.
- Assist senior colleagues in preparation and attending conference calls, meetings and providing written advice to clients,
- Provide comments on specific questions on the local and international tax aspects connected with doing business in Luxembourg, to perform analysis of the tax implications of business restructuring for clients,
- Do research on local and international tax matters and to draft written advice for the clients,
- Monitor and provide updates on the latest developments of Luxembourg tax legislation and the EU tax developments,
- Prepare and participate in presentations on the latest developments in international and local tax framework,
- Help them navigating through all the tax compliance aspects, such as tax returns, reporting, etc.
- Monitor and stay updated on Luxembourg general business environment to be able to provide in-depth assistance for clients business,
- Coordinate the input of various KPMG teams locally (such as accountants and lawyers) and internationally (KPMG in foreign jurisdictions) to provide a truly integrated service to our local and international clients.
The perfect candidate
- Holds a Master's degree in Economics, Finance and/or Tax Law and wants to learn and develop continuously,
- Has a positive and enthusiastic attitude and is able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure,
- Demonstrates intellectual rigor and curiosity,
- Is proficient in both English and French and/or German (Luxembourgish is considered as an added value).
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.