KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
Being a Tax Advisor among 300 Tax experts, involves to work closely in an international environment together with the KPMG network, clients and tax authorities. Advice our clients on their structure and their transactions and assist them to navigate the ever evolving tax environment to take well informed business decisions.
Our Financial Services Tax department is looking for forward-thinking and motivated trainees to join their team and make a difference to our clients, people and communities as of January 2021 or September 2021.
We are seeking outstanding individuals who will enhance a team committed to be the market leader by size and reputation.
As Trainee Tax Advisor, you will:
- Collaborate in a young team in order to find innovative solutions for our local and international clients, active in the banking, insurance, e-payment and investment fund industry,
- Work within international legal frameworks and have to consider tax, accounting and finance aspects as well as IT and web-based applications to help our clients to maximize their value by implementing comprehensive tax strategies,
The perfect candidate
- You are in the process of completing a Master's degree in Economics and/or Tax or Corporate Law,
- You are looking for a final year traineeship,
- Accuracy and curiosity are keys to succeed for this role,
- You are proficient in both English and French or German. Additional language skills (e.g. German, French, Luxembourgish, etc.) are considered as an advantage.
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.