With over 1,700 people, KPMG Luxembourg is a leading provider of professional services including audit, tax and advisory services to major national and international clients active in the financial, commercial and industrial sectors.
Being a Trainee Tax Advisor among 300 Tax experts, involves to work closely in an international environment together with the KPMG network, clients and tax authorities. Advice our clients on their structure and their transactions and assist them to navigate the ever evolving tax environment to take well informed business decisions.
Our Global Mobility Services Tax department is looking for a forward-thinking and motivated Trainee to join their team and make a difference to our clients, people and communities as of January or September 2021.
We are seeking outstanding individuals who will enhance a team committed to be the market leader by size and reputation
The role and responsibilities:
- You want to be part of a successful, dynamic and multicultural team;
- You enjoy to be exposed to global clients and international colleagues;
- You are analytical and able to give outstanding advice on individual tax, payroll taxes and social security tax.
Tax is a fast-growing area of KPMG’s professional services and this is your opportunity to be at the nerve center of a client’s business and gain a privileged insight into how different businesses operate. This is an ideal opportunity to gain solid technical knowledge. The position will give you an excellent exposure to diverse assignments.
The perfect candidate:
- You hold a Master's degree majoring in Economics and/or International Law, Labour Law, and want to learn and develop continually
- You display a positive and enthusiastic attitude and are able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure;
- Rigor and curiosity are keys to success for this role;
- You are fluent in English, French and/or German and/or Luxembourguish are considered as an advantage
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.