KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
Being a Tax Advisor among 300 Tax experts, involves to work closely in an international environment together with the KPMG network, clients and tax authorities. Advice our clients on their structure and their transactions and assist them to navigate the ever evolving tax environment to take well informed business decisions.
Our International Tax department specialized in the Commerce & Industry sectors is looking for forward-thinking and motivated trainees to join their team and make a difference to our clients, people and communities as of January or September 2021.
We are seeking outstanding individuals who will enhance a team committed to be the market leader by size and reputation.
As a Trainee Tax Advisor, you will:
- Will collaborate with the team to advise our local and international clients from the Commerce and Industry sector on Luxembourg and international tax aspects, at every important step of their business growth.
- Provide comments on specific questions on the local and international tax aspects connected with doing business in Luxembourg, to perform analysis of the tax implications of business restructuring for clients,
- Do research on local and international tax matters and to draft written advice for the clients,
- Support the team in dealing with international tax issues, and designing cross border transactions aligning appropriate tax structuring with strategic business objectives.
The perfect candidate
- You are in the process of completing a Master’s degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting and/or Tax Law,
- You are looking for a final year traineeship,
- Rigor and curiosity are keys to succeed in this role,
- You are fluent in English and French and/or German (Luxembourgish is considered as an advantage).
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.