Today we are assisting an asset management specialized in alternative funds to find a compliance officer. With brand new offices, they offer a very pleasent working environment.
Located in Kirchberg near different tram stations this firm is really easy to access even without a car.
Job description :
- Support to the chief compliance on AML / CFT matters and Mifid II
- Assist employees in meeting individual and organizational regulatory requirements and developments affecting the Company
- Responsible for the development and execution of the Company’s compliance program in line with existing and future regulations
- Assist company management in implementing policies and procedures
- In charge of the link with local regulators
- Produce Compliance Reports
- Train employees and manage relationships with executives
- Relevant university degree or equivalent experience
- Fluent in French and English, additional languages an asset
- Compliance and Operational Competence
- Knowledgeable in AML/KYC and other compliance regulations
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Strong personality and team player
- Good analytical skills and solution-driven
The Offer :
- Trainings to improve your skills
- Days that never look the same
- Remuneration depending profile
- Discretionary Bonus
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to send your resume to email@example.com One of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you receive no answer from us within three weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to our expectations