Today we assist a Group that manages properties of various asset classes in Europe. Through its specialised companies, which offers professional investors services in the areas of strategic and operational asset, investment and fund management as well as corporate services. Based in Luxembourg, they are currently responsible for the management of real estate worth more than € 1 billion in different countries.
Your area of responsibility:
- support and corporate and regulatory management of a portfolio for institutional investors in regulated and unregulated Luxembourg investment funds and their international holdings;
- Preparation, implementation and recording of shareholders' /managing directors' meetings; maintenance of the share register
- preparation of shareholder resolutions, powers of attorney, etc.;
- Coordination and implementation of legal steps, in particular in company law, such as incorporation, capitalization, register-to/(um)reporting, liquidation, etc., of European property and investment companies, in cooperation with external lawyers;
- archiving, document management and maintenance of the participation database;
- Compliance with company and regulatory requirements and deadlines;
- participation in regulatory and commercial reporting;
- Independent correspondence with authorities, courts, registry offices, lawyers, notaries and other advisors;
- Participation in special and ad hoc
- Successfully completed training, ideally as a lawyer or notary clerk/s, legal specialist/in, notary/in; or a degree in a subject-relevant field;
- Several years of practical work experience with an internationally active asset/ fund manager;
- Very good knowledge of company law;
- Good knowledge of Luxembourg fund structures;
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English;
- Independent, structured and responsible working methods;
- flexibility and adaptability to changing requirements;
- Experienced handling of all MS Office applications
- Attractive salary depending the profile
- Perspective of future evolutions
- Meal Vouchers
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 20 88 12 80
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you receive no answer from us within three weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to our expectations