Would you like to join a Bank with an international reputation?
We offer you the opportunity to experience a growing market and diversified tasks within an experienced team.
We are looking for a new profile with experience in fund accounting and GP3.
We are offering you the opportunity to work night shifts, which will see you rotate through the teams between 06:00PM and 02:00AM.
It will be interesting for you to work in a multicultural environment with continuous learning on different subjects.
Do not hesitate to send your application, if you want to discover something new!
Fund Accountant - Tasks:
- Fund accounting following LuxGAAP & IFRS & GP3 standards on investment funds
- Active participation in the design and optimization of internal processes
- You’ll prepare and review fee calculations including management fees, administration fees and carried interest calculations
- Assist with all aspects of the bookkeeping of funds, management companies and associated fund structures
- Ensure that all documents are properly filed
- Ensure that quarterly valuations are completed by the stated deadlines
- Work with wider team to ensure reconciliations / NAV’s are competed consistent with standard operating procedures
- Ensure the correct generation and sending of regulatory reports.
Fund Accountant - Profile:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance, Accounting, Audit
- Fluent in English,German or French is an asset
- At least of 3 years of experience in Fund Accounting
- Good Management skills in GP3 will be a plus
- Interested to work in an international environment
- Only Night Shift program (6:00 PM - 2:00 AM)
Fund Accountant - Offer:
- Banking Convention
- Tailor-made Offer
- Meal vouchers
- Good work-life balance
- Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Send your resume to finance.lux(at)legrand-associates.com and one of our consultants will answer you back with discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at legrand-associates. com
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 20 88 12 80
We look forward to hearing from you!