Would you like to join a fast-growing asset management company specialising in real estate in europe?
They have a great reputation on the Luxembourg, German and French markets.
They are looking for a profile that is ready to join a human-sized structure and wish to develop internally with responsibilities that are growing.
They offer flexible working hours in modern offices in Kirchberg, with opportunities for internal development.
Fund Accountant - Tasks:
- Work directly with real estate funds on operational missions involving Fund accounting, NAV calculation/valuation and accounting reports.
- Prepare and/or assist in the preparation of carried interest and other complex calculations in accordance with the fund documentation
- Execution and follow-up book keeping of investment funds
- Fund accounting following lux GAAP & IFRS standards on investment funds
- Active participation in the design and optimization of internal processes
- Participation in the professional and technical further development of the assigned tasks
- You’ll prepare and review fee calculations including management fees, administration fees and carried interest calculations
Fund Accountant - Profile:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance, Accounting, Audit
- Fluent in English and German
- At least of 2 years of experience in Fund Accounting
- Good Management skills in Luxgaap & IFRS
Fund Accountant - Offer:
- Tailor-made Offer
- Meal vouchers
- Good work-life balance
- Health Insurance
- Career Opportunities
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Send your resume to finance.lux(at)legrand-associates.com and one of our consultants will answer you back with discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at legrand-associates. com
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 20 88 12 80
We look forward to hearing from you!