We are looking for a Fund Administrator in REAL ESTATE, for a fast-growing European property investment management company, willing to strengthen their team and the activities of their structures in Luxembourg. This role would suit a highly-motivated individual with strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
It offers a great opportunity to enter and further develop oneself in one of the most active and renowned European real-estate investment manager. Open-mind, flexibility and team-orientation are keys to success.
This Structure will get you a tailor made offer following your own skills and they offer an adapted career follow-up with possibilities of internal evolution and continuous development.
- Manage all cash movements within the perpetual fund structure to ensure appropriate and timely funding in relation to: acquisitions, capital expenditures, working capital requirement.
- Do the quarterly cash repatriation process, duly considering all inherent constraints: cash requirements, senior loan waterfalls, tax and legal requirements.
- Provide Portfolio and Asset Managers with relevant information/reports/KPIs to support decision making.
- Keep up-to-date the intercompany balances schedule, including accrued interest calculations and providing local accountants with reporting instructions.
- Interact with the Tax and Legal teams to ensure the intercompany balances are always accurate and properly documented.
- Preparation of financial reporting’s, cash flow statements etc.
- Monitor the debt reporting obligations for all investments in the fund, calculate financial covenants and manage the relationships with local lenders/banks.
Prepare accounts and financial statements of the local SPVs.
- 2-4 year experience in a similar position
- Strong financial / analytical background
- Fluency in English, French is a plus
- Legal, audit and clients management experience
- Ability to deliver with minimum supervision and work in a fast-paced environment
- Versatile, dynamic and motivated character with good inter-personal skills
- RE strong knowledge
- PE knowledge
- Cash and treasory management requirements
- An attractive salary package related to your experience
- A challenging & international environment (English is the main working language)
- A highly qualitative working space (principal place of work is Luxembourg city center)
- Contract of unlimited duration (6-month probation period)
- Starting date: ASAP