You have a few years of experience and want to work with UCITS and AIFs? We are collaborating with an asset manager located in Kirchberg, in order to complete their legal team. The ideal candidate will report directly to the Head of Legal and assist her on a daily basis. Part of a small team but an international group, you will have responsibilites and possibilities to evolve in a near future.
Your tasks :
- Drafting and amending the legal documentation of the funds (UCITS/AIFs)
- Drafting or reviewing the fund service agreements
- Liaising with other legal teams of the group or external legal counsels
- Liaising with the CSSF iin order to obtain the necessary regulatory approvals
- Review and approval of documents for UCITS and AIFs in collaboration with marketing
- Advice on cross-border distribution of funds
- Interpretations of legal and regulatory requirements applicable to the company
- Advice to the management on the latest legal & regulatory developments affecting the marketing & distribution of funds
- Maintenance of distribution agreements and funds registration matrix
- A first experience as a Legal Advisor / Counsel
- Degree in Law
- Knowledge of investment funds such as UCITS and AIFs
- Fluency in English is mandatory, German and French are an advantage
- Accuracy and confidentiality are a must
- Attractive salary, negociated based on your profile
- Bonus and 13 months
- Pension plan
- Health insurance
- Flexible hours
- International and renowned firm
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to send your resume to email@example.com. One of our consultants will treat it in all discretion; at Le Grand & Associates, we treat your application with pure confidentiality .
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 20 88 08 44
We are looking forward to hearing from you!