We are currently looking for a Legal Counsel for a growing fiduciary company based in Luxembourg.
You will take part of a fiduciary implanted at Luxembourg since 2006 where the human values are the most important. You will join a company of over 100 people, with a strong multicultural aspect that will allow you to work in an international environment.
You will have your work valued by the company and you will have the opportunity to improve your professional career.
As Legal Counsel you will be attached to the Legal & Tax Department.
Legal Counsel Offer:
- Salary up to 80k
- Join a multicultural company with human values
- Strong possibility of evolution
- Meal vouchers
- 30 days vacations: you will have more time to spend with your family
- You will have a complete mutual that will protect your family & yourself
Legal Counsel Tasks:
- You will manage a portfolio of clients in the fields of Private Equity & Real Estate
- Manage corporate housekeeping and legal documents
- You will be in charge of the relationship between notaries and international law firms
- Ongoing legal support
- Collaboration in the process of liquidations
Legal Counsel Profile:
- A Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Law or equivalent
- At least 3 to 8 years of experience in law firm or Fiduciaire / Trust Company
- Good knowledge of corporate law
- Fluent in English, all other languages will be an asset
Are you interested to this opportunity?
Send your resume to email@example.com and one of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two (2) weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you have no answer from us within three (3) weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to our expectations.