Would you like to join one of the largest banking groups in the Luxembourg market?
They have ultra-modern and well-equipped offices in the south of Luxembourg.
You will have the opportunity to join a world-class company with colleagues from all over the world.
You will be given the opportunity to work with different teams and colleagues around the world on various in-house projects.
We are currently looking for someone who is able to manage a team in a Transfer Agent environment,
A manager with several years of experience in the fund industry who wants to lead a team.
You will have the opportunity to put your experience into practice and share your knowledge within the group.
There are many different careers opportunities for internal development.
If you want to take on a new challenge, this is the job for you!
Manager Transfer Agent – Tasks:
- Identifying investors using a risk-based approach, taking account of the legislation in force and internal directives (which requires knowledge of the specific structures).
- High awareness of operational risk, critical timelines and of the complex nature of the Transfer Agency environment with an ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Carrying out a period review of the files and updating documentation if required.
- Help Preparing the daily/monthly/ad-hoc Fund Reporting as well as the necessary group reporting
- Completing AML checks on shareholder accounts
- Processing subscription / redemption order requests
- Act in respect of the regulatory framework, the internal procedures, guidelines and code of conduct
- Apply diligence, attention to detail, respect of deadlines
- Working with different TA systems
- Collect, analyse and place the investors’ instructions received in Transfer Agency for your Fund
Manager Transfer Agent – Profile:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance
- At least 5 years of experience in Banking Sector
- Fluent in English, French or German
- High Management Skills
Manager Transfer Agent – Offer:
- Tailormade package
- Meal Vouchers
- Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
Are you interested in this opportunity?
Send your resume to finance.lux(at)legrand-associates.com and one of our consultants will answer you back with discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at legrand-associates. com
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 20 88 12 80
We look forward to hearing from you!