Today we are assisting one of our client an internationally recognized insurance for a compliance officer job.
This company is leading insurance provider for clients offering a huge wide of services.
Created more than 100 years ago and employing thousands of people in the world.
- Provide compliance and regulatory support
- In charge of the Compliance policies, procedures and processes to be in line with Luxembourg law
- Act as the main contact for compliance subjects for regional managers and legal representatives
- Comply with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements and ensure, at a level appropriate to the position, that appropriate measures are in place to ensure this compliance
- Able to give help on the interpretation and the application of CAA and other regulation
- Give a contribution for the integration of the Conduct Risk Framework.
- Manage regulatory licensing obligations for the firm
- Work with the compliance team in London to deliver the compliance plan across all firm entities
- Respect due date for compliance projects
- Attend and report on compliance matters to the Risk Committee and the Management Committe
- Always make sure to be in line with the changing legislation, regulations and market practice
- Being actor for a proactive compliance within the firm
- Collaboration with your local team to coordinate monitoring, assurance and transactional advice to the business
- Filings documentation to the CAA
- Working with the all the Managers to regulate day to day compliance issues
- Management of exceptional projects when necessary
- Work autonomously
- Capacity of analyse & problem solver
- Experience of dealing with regulatory authorities at a senior level.
- Knowledgeable in regulatory & compliance matters
- Good communicator
- Minimum 6 years of experience in compliance in whithin insurance in Luxembourg
- Experience of Luxembourg legal and regulatory requirements
- Excellent English
- Very competitive salary package
- Work in an international environment
- Very challenging position
Do you think you could be the perfect match for this role? Then do not hesitate to send your resume to email@example.com. One of our consultants will treat it with utmost discretion and confidentiality.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We are looking forward to hearing from you!