Le Grand & Associates is currently looking for a Senior corporate officer for one our client, a human sized fiduciary which a fast growing devlopment.
Present in Luxembourg since more than five years, this structure is known for their tailor made services and its great work/life balance. They put the human values ahead with a lot of flexibility for the working hours.
If you want to find a challenging position, don’t hesitate to apply :
- Join a small fiduciary with big ambitions !
- A challenging position with a coaching/supervision of your team of juniors
- You will handle your client’s portfolio in total autonomy : The portfolio is very diversified : Funds, Soparfi, securitisation …
- You will get a better work/life balance with the possibility to arrange flexible working hours.
- A salary based on your experience with a complete package ( Bonus + meal vouchers + Pension plan + Health insurance ).
- Day to day administration of various companies
- Preparation of the board meetings and the shareholders meetings
- Be the main contact with the clients, banks and notaries
- Draft and review legal documentation
- You are dynamic, ambitious and client oriented !
- You own at least a bachelor’s degree in Economics or Law
- You have min 2 years of experience as a corporate officer in Luxembourg
- You speaks English fluently. French or German would be a strong advantage
====> Interested by this opportunity?
Send your resume to Frederique@ legrand-associates. Com and Yannis@ Legrand-associates. Com and we will treat your application in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80