We are looking for a senior legal officer for one of our client, an asset manager located in Luxembourg.
In this position, you will have to support the legal team, get the possibility to work in a dynamic, collaborative and encouraging environment.
This human size company is also a good compromise for the one who like to evolve in a warm environment.
- As as a support for the Legal team
- In charge of the internal and external requests from the Asset Management, Portfolio Management and Finance teams
- Maintain an easy collaboration with the head of Compliance
- Preparation of legal and corporate documents
- Liaise on a regular basis with all external advisors and the headquarters
- Assist the management in various strategic matters for the Company
- Master in Law
- Minimum of 5 years of exp, in a law firm or in-house, with a focus on fund matters
- Very good knowledge of UCITS
- Good knowledge of AIFM funds is a huge asset
- Expert in the Luxembourg funds legislation
- Flexibility, proactivity and act as a team player.
- Salary depending the profile
- Strong possibility of evolution
- Advantages (Meal vouchers, car...)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to send your resume to One of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you receive no answer from us within three weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to our expectations