Junior .NET Developer
Publiée le 22/09/2022
- Informatique Développement
Working as a member of one of our development teams, you will take part in the design, development, and support of applications while interacting closely with the business community. Your responsibilities will be:
• To undertake development work on new applications or changes to existing systems.
• To support users and business analysts defining acceptance test scenario.
• To stay abreast of new technology and integrate into new business solutions as appropriate.
• To gather requirements and lead design discussion with customers.
• To participate to business and functional analysis.
• University degree (Master), specialization in information technology, engineering, or mathematics.
• Fluency in French and English.
• Knowledge of .NET development platforms and execution environments.
• Knowledge of relational databases, preferably SQL Server, as well as related tools.
• Experience of Object-Oriented Methodology (such as UML), with related modeling tools, and with design pattern.
• High level of creativity and independence, utmost organization, and comfort with new technologies.