You will closely work with the Project Manager in order to help him for the successful initiation, planning, implementation coordination, evaluation, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of the project :
• You lead or coach team members and supervise the execution of each stage of the project with frequent, open communication with the project team members and stakeholders.
• You define and clarify the scope of the project, identify and setting up team direction roles and positions and resources necessary to complete it, anticipate time and financial requirements.
• You are above all an organized and rigorous person, with the capacity to adapt easily, with excellent communication and with a keen eye for others’ strengths and weaknesses. You are able to ask clients penetrating questions, speak openly and frequently with all stakeholders.
• Bachelor or master degree in engineering or IT
• Fluent in English and German, any other language is an asset
• Willing to travel within Europe (25% of the time)
• Experience with ERP software
• Ability to multi-task and handle multiple concurrent projects
• Knowledge of Industry Manufacturing process is an asset
Additional information :
• Start : ASAP
• Duration : Permanent contract
• Work place : Bertrange, Luxembourg + 25% of travels