- Participates to the development & design, change & enhancement of products for all product.
- Draws up plans using design software.
- Contributes to the development of mock-ups, prototypes, 3D systems that allow presenting the product.
- Defines material, construction, labor costs as well as project timelines.
- Makes sure projects meet specifications and regulations.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in mechanical / industrial design.
- 5 to 8 years of experience in Catia (3D and 2D) and in product development or design for manufacturing.
- Experience in tolerances stack-up and drawing creation.
- Rigorous and analytical mind-set, team player, stress-resistant and enjoying challenges associated with technical development
- Dynamic, hands-on business-driven individual