We our looking for a Domiciliation/Corporate and Administrative Officer to join the Legal Team.
Your mission will consist in contributing to the legal activities linked to various types of investment funds (UCITs, AIFs, non-regulated), including the organisation, convening and holding of Board meetings and General Meetings of Shareholders, and on an ancillary basis (10%-15%) to take care of Office Management tasks (reception desk, courier, organization of meeting, administrative assistance to the Executive Committee).
- Monitoring of the social life of investment funds (UCIs/AIFs)
- Organisation and handling of shareholders meetings
- Organisation of the legal publications
- Follow-up on board directorship appointment, removal and renewal
- Organisation of board of directors meetings, compilation of board packs
- Coordination with the auditors and other service providers
- Arrangement for notarization and legalization of documents
- Follow-up and organisation of the signature of legal documents
- Registration of the legal and administrative documents in the company’s electronic records
- Filing of the legal and administrative documents in the company’s physical records
- Support to the legal team for recurrent events linked to the life of the Funds
- Minimum 3 year after high school or University Degree
- Familiar with Luxembourg’s company law
- Fluent in spoken/written English and French (mandatory)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good organisation and communication skills
- Working Experience in Luxembourg Fund or Corporate Administrative Services is an asset
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Eager to learn, to participate actively in projects and to continuously improve
- Team spirit
Who we are
Founded in 1993 as an independently-owned society, Lemanik Asset Management S.A. has become a leading third party Fund Management Company in Luxembourg, being both UCITS V compliant and AIFM authorised.
Luxembourg based, with offices in Dublin, Hong Kong and Milan, our seasoned and highly dedicated team of over 80 experts provides substance, governance, compliance and risk management support to more than 50 Asset Managers across Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle-East and the United States.
If you are interested in taking up this opportunity and want to develop your career in a young, dynamic and international environment, please send us your application letter with detailed curriculum vitae (with a picture) in English.
Each application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Prior to the conclusion of the working agreement, a copy of an official criminal record (bulletin no.3), issued for less than 2 months, will be required for consultation.